In an archaeological finding a world away from the car park in Leicester that proved the final resting place of Richard III – or, more accurately, an underworld away - a group of Polish historians claim to have found a 'vampire' burial ground on a construction site in the south of the country.
- Could the wolf return to western Europe?
- Three people gored during Pamplona bull run
- Ireland passes historic law allowing limited abortion rights for the first time
- Ireland passes historic legislation to allow 'life saving' abortions
- 'That night, it was a kind of hell. The sky was on fire': The complete story of the Lac-Megantic freight train inferno that killed 50 and wiped Quebec town off the map